- Made in UK. European CE mark of quality - a registered Class 1 Medical Device and has The British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval
- Soft, silent, cool, breathable, lightweight fabric (5.9 micron pore size). Not chemically treated or plastic backed.
- Full, zipped encasement (zip has a fabric overlap) to prevent house dust mites and their allergens from passing through.
- Fabric guaranteed for up to 10 years (washing at 60 degrees centigrade)
- Allows allergy sufferers to have a good night's sleep
Astex Pristine anti-allergy bedding is a Class 1 registered medical device and carries the European CE mark of quality. Our encasements have the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval and our fabric has been tested by two independent US colleges of medicine and found to be an effective barrier to house dust mites and their associated allergens. Astex Pristine anti-allergy bedding will provide effective relief from Asthma, Eczema and Rhinitis caused by dust mite allergens and cat dander. Astex Pristine fabric is NOT chemically treated - it is the minute pore size of the fabric (5.9 microns) that prevents house dust mites, cat dander and other allergens from passing through. The fabric is fresh, soft, cool, breathable and does NOT have plastic backing. The encasements fully encase your mattress, duvet and pillows, fitting under your usual bedding. Washing the bedding at the recommended 60 degrees centigrade will remove dead dust mites and tighten up the fabric pore size, keeping it effective. For total protection we recommend using the full range of bedding (mattress, duvet and pillow encasements - see bedding packs). We also produce Travel Liners to prevent an allergy attack when away from home and cot bedding for babies and children. Pack contains 2 x pillow encasements (75 x 50cm).
|Brand ||Astex Pristine|
|Product Dimensions||75 x 50 cm|
| || |
Astex PILLOW Encasements zipped TWIN PACK Anti allergy & House Dust Mite proof protection AllergyUK Recommended B004B9WHQQ